Mint Buffing Beads
Mint Buffing Beads by Renée Rouleau is an exfoliating facial scrub to polish away dullness, dryness and reduce clogged pores and bumps to immediately reveal a smoother and healthier look. This face exfoliating formula uses perfectly round particles (a natural jojoba bead that is better both for your skin and the environment) to gently roll across the skin, unlike harsh natural grain scrubs which can unnecessarily scratch and irritate the skin. The result? An immediate smoother, fresher and clearer texture.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"I've tried every exfoliant known to man and this is my favorite. I love the gentle consistency and the minty fresh natural scent. It makes my skin instantly glow!"
- LISA RINNA, ACTRESS
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Neck - reveals smoother and softer skin. Follow with moisturizer.
- Jojoba Esters - gentle, natural micro beadlets for effective skin polishing that degrade naturally
- Vitamin E - antioxidant to protect damaged cells
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness
"It's a great morning pick-me-up and it's so luxurious."
- ALLURE MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Plastic Beads
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color, this creamy formula has a clean, minty, fresh scent.
- Deionized Purified Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Natural Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Mint Buffing Beads to give the skin a healthy glow, apply a small amount on damp skin and rub in circular motions with light pressure for one minute concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water and wipe over skin with a washcloth. Follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum, and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!