Vitamin C&E Treatment
Vitamin C&E Treatment uses both lipid and water-soluble forms of vitamin C to give potent antioxidant activity deep within the epidermal layers. Discolored spots from the sun, hormones, and breakouts will visibly fade away leaving the skin looking brighter and fresher.
Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers stable, no-sting vitamin C to lighten brown sun spots and lift discoloration from blemish scarring to reveal brighter, even-toned skin. This skin brightening cream uses a clinically proven blend of antioxidants that have excellent stability and delivery advantages over other water-soluble forms of vitamin C. Your skin will get the highest concentration of antioxidants to encourage collagen synthesis at a cellular level for maximum age-defying results. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. (See this PROOF on an apple that our vitamin C serum really works.)
Size: 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and hands - fades brown spots and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a fresh grapefruit and orange citrus scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C to increase skin brightness and deliver stable antioxidant activity
- Kakadu Plum - the world's highest source of vitamin C; 100 times more than an orange. Antioxidant to stimulate collagen synthesis and enhances vitamin C effectivness in the skin
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Vitamin E - hydrating and skin-comforting antioxidant
- Licorice Root - soothing antioxidant to suppress discoloration
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Methylpropanediol, Citric acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Vitamin C & E Treatment to brighten up tired skin and even out discoloration, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with a sunscreen moisturizer and proceed with makeup. Use every morning.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Vitamin C & E Treatment is 5.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- CNColleen N.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging, Red37 minutes agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging, RedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product!
It smells great and my skin just feels healthier when I use.
- RPRachel P.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Red, Sensitive, Sun Damaged, Irritated5 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Red, Sensitive, Sun Damaged, IrritatedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
This serum is super gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin glowing! I always have it on hand.
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Sensitive, Sun Damaged, Aging1 week agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Sensitive, Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Vit C
I waited a long time to buy this because of the price tag, and I am a super sensitive type who also uses a prescription retinoid, and every other vitamin C I’ve tried in the past has stung, itched, and irritated to the point I threw them away, and just wrote it off as an ingredient that I would have to skip. This one is different. There’s no discomfort at all. I do much of my work outdoors, so even wearing SPF every day I get more sun than I would like. I really wanted the sunblock boosting protection from a good vitamin C. I add one pump of this in with my morning sunblock application, and my skin has been smooth, calm and bright. It’s a very good product, especially if you don’t think you can tolerate vitamin C.
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Oily1 week agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsC&E
Wonderful product gives my skin a boost in the morning
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Dull2 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsMust Have Daily Serum
I’ve been using it for a few months and noticed a difference in my skin. It looks brighter and more luminous. The formula is non drying and non irritating. I apply it onto my face and neck every morning and wait one minute before putting on my moisturizer. It is a must have in my daily regimen.