Intensive Firming Neck Creme by Renée Rouleau is formulated exclusively for the décolleté area with a biotechnological blend of firmers and nourishers that visibly lift, de-puff and dramatically smooth the appearance of rough, dry skin. After all, the neck is one of the first areas to show visible signs of aging, as it has less bone structure to support the skin. This product is recommended for use as early as age 25 to get a jump start on aging smartly. For best results, use a gentle facial scrub, retinol serum or exfoliating acid serum a few times a week to encourage cellular turnover. The result? With continued use, a younger-looking and more sculpted neck will be revealed.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Which skin care products are best to use on your face?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
- Ear lobes - nourishes and smoothes the skin
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This luxurious creamy lotion is light yellow in color and has a very soft and subtle hint of vanilla.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract - delivers antioxidants and improves moisture retention
- Peptides (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide) - provides skin-rebuilding essentials for visibly improving facial contours
- Algae Extract - Brown Algae Extract - de-puffs and gives a slimming effect to the fatty tissues
- Apple Fruit Extract - Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract - promotes healthy cellular renewal from within
Water/Aqua, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Glycerin, Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100-Stearate, Cetyl Esters, Tricaprylin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Glucosamine HCL, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Beta Carotene. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Intensive Firming Neck Creme to improve the look of the neck and décolleté region, massage a thin layer in upward motions in the morning and the evening. During the day, apply sunscreen over the creme once it has absorbed.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Intensive Firming Neck Creme is 5.25 - 5.75.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- RHraelynn h.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 542 days agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsJust get it!
Made this amazing neck cream a part of my routine a few years ago. Results are slow, but actually possible with continued, dedicated use. I apply retin -a, wait a bit, and then slather this on my neck and chest. Rub it in until it’s all absorbed. Further, I have sensitive skin and this neck cream has never bothered me or broken me out. It’s a staple in my routine!
- RSRandi S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Aging2 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsThis is fabulous!!
I have only been using the neck cream for a short time and I already see a huge difference on my neck! I have tried other neck creams but never with this same result. Thank you!!!
- MWMichelle W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Aging, Sun Damaged7 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Aging, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best!
So luxurious, absorbs quickly and so moisturizing. I can’t live without it! Makes a big difference for my neck and chest.
- MBMonica B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Aging, Dry8 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Aging, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing neck creme
This neck creme is amazing, I've seen results and I'm very happy with this product. Highly recommend. Love the products from Renee Rouleau.
- CGChristine G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Dull9 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsTreat yourself!
RR’s Intensive Neck Cream has been an enjoyable part of my evening skincare routine for quite some time. The cream is rich and feels great on my often neglected neck area. Treat yourself to this excellent product!