FINAL SALE: Elderberry Toner
Elderberry Toner by Renée Rouleau is an alcohol-free toner that delivers antioxidants deep within the skin for sensitive and aging skin types. This softening formula frees the skin of impurities while providing instant hydration to leave a fresh, dewy radiance. Steam distillation is used to create this natural skin tonic rich in Anthocyanins known for its high performance soothing and anti-aging effects. The result? Beautiful, calm and refreshed skin by Renée Rouleau.This toner comes in a large 8 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most toners, so it's sure to last a long time. Be sure to purchase our Toning Cloths—the 'must have' companion to your daily toner.
*This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Elderberry Toner in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Elderberry Fruit Extract - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium PCA - water-binding agent to attract and retain moisture in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This toner is clear and feels refreshing and soothing when applied to the skin. It has a very subtle, fruity scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Elderberry Toner to deliver antioxidants to sensitive, aging skin, apply to Toning Cloth and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In