Great for skin types:
Bio Calm Repair Masque
"Best face mask for sensitive skin."
— REAL SIMPLE MAGAZINE
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Burns - visibly heals burns from the sun or hot objects to instantly soothe.
- Post-workout redness - refreshes, cools and hydrates over-heated skin.
- Post-chemical peel - calms and hydrates redness and irritation.
"You'll be fresh-faced with this cooling gel mask."
— PEOPLE STYLEWATCH MAGAZINE
- Oat Kernel Extract - soothes skin immediately.
- Bisabolol - a powerful plant-based anti-irritant.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil - anti-inflammatory, anti-redness relief.
- Glycerin - hydrating properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This gel masque is blue/green in color and feels thick and cooling when applied to the skin. The scent is fresh and clean. Since we don't use synthetic dyes in our natural product formulas, each batch may vary in color from light blue/green to golden yellow/brown.
How to Use
- To effectively use Bio Calm Repair Masque to instantly reduce redness and provide instant relief: apply a thin coat on clean skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with a serum and moisturizer for your skin type Use as often as needed. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Dual Enzyme Softening Peel prior to applying masque. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, put masque in refrigerator one hour prior to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!