Redness Care Firming Serum
Redness Care Firming Serum by Renée Rouleau is a high-performance treatment serum using several types of micro algaes and licorice extract to visibly alleviate signs of redness, sensitivity, and irritation. The added benefit of peptides and antioxidants work to improve firming activity from within and restore skin to its youthful form. The result? Skin will be calm and perfectly moist with a radiant glow that lasts.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"This alleviates irritation from retinol and calms residual redness I have lefotover from zits. It's doing me proud."
— INTO THE GLOSS
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower (Water Lily) - brings soothing and hydrating comfort to irritated skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin.
- Red Marine Algae - calms skin, repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Vitamin E - skin comforting antioxidant.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract - soothing antioxidant to protect cells.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A silky, creamy texture, off-white color with a subtle fresh scent.
- Aqua, Octyl Palmitate, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphea Alba Flower Extract, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Cyclomethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract, Ranunculus Ficaria Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Whip Extract, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Carbomer, Cola Nitida (Kota Nut) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, PEG-100 Stearate (mild emulsifier/thickener), Riboflavin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol (water-binding humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient), Acetyl Tyrosine. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Redness Care Firming Serum to calm sensitivity and nourish dry skin: apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Redness Care Firming Serum is 5.5 - 6.5.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In