Redness Care Firming Serum by Renée Rouleau is a high-performance treatment serum using several types of micro algaes and licorice extract to visibly alleviate signs of redness, sensitivity, and irritation. The added benefit of peptides and antioxidants work to improve firming activity from within and restore skin to its youthful form. The result? Skin will be calm and perfectly moist with a radiant glow that lasts.
Sizes: 0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
A silky, creamy texture, off-white color with a subtle fresh scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower (Water Lily) - brings soothing and hydrating comfort to irritated skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin.
- Algae Extract - Red Marine Algae - calms skin, repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Vitamin E - skin comforting antioxidant.
- Chamomile Extract - Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract - soothing antioxidant to protect cells.
Water, Octyl Palmitate, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphea Alba Flower Extract, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Cyclomethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract, Ranunculus Ficaria Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Whip Extract, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Carbomer, Cola Nitida (Kota Nut) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, PEG-100 Stearate (mild emulsifier/thickener), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol (water-binding humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Redness Care Firming Serum to calm sensitivity and nourish dry skin, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Redness Care Firming Serum is 5.5 - 6.5.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- JDJoan D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Red, Aging, SensitiveYesterdayAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Red, Aging, SensitiveRated 2 out of 5 starsDisappointed
Has not helped my redness.Renée Rouleau Skin Care13 seconds ago
Hey, Joan! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
I see you only just received this product about a week ago. While we would all love to see instant results when trying a new product, the truth is the timeline to see improvements depends on a variety of factors. In this blog, Renée breaks down when you can expect results by ingredient >
I would encourage you to continue using the serum, allowing the antioxidants to work their magic, revealing calmer, more soothed skin. 💙
- SRSue R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Dull, Aging, Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Dull, Aging, SensitiveRated 1 out of 5 starsNot for me
It smelled like paste and such a small container.Renée Rouleau Skin Care2 months ago
Hey, Sue! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry the scent of this product wasn't your favorite. Luckily, you're still well within the 45-day return window if you want to exchange it for store credit! You can find our return instructions here > https://www.reneerouleau.com/pages/customer-care-return-policy
Most of our 0.5 oz serums are also offered in a 1 oz size! Under the price, a drop-down menu will allow you to choose either option if it is available. :)
- LCLindsay C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsReduce the red
Works great to reduce redness
- RPRachel P.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Red, Sensitive, Sun Damaged, Irritated3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Red, Sensitive, Sun Damaged, IrritatedRated 5 out of 5 starsMy skin savior!
This serum literally saved my skin from previous cleansers and sunscreens that left it red, dry and flaky. I will forever sing its praises! I always have a back up bottle on hand.
- RBRandall B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Red1 year agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, RedRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
It really calms my rosacea and I haven’t had one flare up since I started using it.