Balancing Skin Tonic
Balancing Skin Tonic by Renée Rouleau is a therapeutic, alcohol-free skin & face toner formulated for sensitive skin to reduce the appearance of bumps and breakouts while reducing oil production deep within the pores. An advanced blend of natural witch hazel, geranium and niacinamide (vitamin B3) also offers soothing hydration while diminishing post-breakout discolored marks and scarring. The result? Skin will look and feel clearer, calmer and balanced and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
"Since acne is a skin inflammatory disease, I formulated this to provide calm and comfort so lessen visible inflammation, oil and blemishes."
- Renée Rouleau
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Face and eye puffiness - refresh tired skin and reduce swelling. Fill bathroom sink with cold water, add 15 ice cubes and 1/3 cup of toner. Dunk face in water 10 times.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana) - astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Polysorbate 20 - gentle pore-purifying agent derived from coconuts.
- Geranium Flower Oil - Reduces oil to return the skin to a normal balance.
- Elemi Oil - Natural antibacterial activity to prevent visible blemishes.
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product is clear and colorless and has a beautiful, fresh scent of citrus and geranium.
- Water, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Niacinamide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Canarium Commune (Elemi) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Triethanolamine. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Balancing Skin Tonic to get clear, less oily and less blemished skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In