Balancing Skin Tonic by Renée Rouleau is a therapeutic, alcohol-free skin & face toner formulated for sensitive skin to reduce the appearance of bumps and breakouts while reducing oil production deep within the pores. An advanced blend of natural witch hazel, geranium and niacinamide (vitamin B3) also offers soothing hydration while diminishing post-breakout discolored marks and scarring. The result? Skin will look and feel clearer, calmer and balanced and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Face and eye puffiness - refresh tired skin and reduce swelling. Fill bathroom sink with cold water, add 15 ice cubes and 1/3 cup of toner. Dunk face in water 10 times.
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This product is clear and colorless and has a beautiful, fresh scent of citrus and geranium.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana) - astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Polysorbate 20 - gentle pore-purifying agent derived from coconuts.
- Geranium Flower Oil - reduces oil to return the skin to a normal balance.
- Elemi Oil - natural antibacterial activity to prevent visible blemishes.
Water, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Niacinamide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Canarium Commune (Elemi) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Triethanolamine. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Balancing Skin Tonic to get clear, less oily and less blemished skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals? No.
What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Balancing Skin Tonic is 4.5 - 5.5.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- LLLSVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Clogged Pores, Aging2 days agoAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Clogged Pores, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsMy only toner
This is seriously the only toner I can use on my skin. It balances my skin and keeps breakouts away. I like using toners but so many of them cause my sensitive to have negative reactions. This is the only one I can use and absolutely love it. I have used it for years and will continue. Please never stop making it!!!
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged Pores2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 4 out of 5 starsGood
Idk how much of a difference it makes for my skin but it’s moisturizing and gentle also smells amazing
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Red, Aging, Sensitive, Oily, Acne Prone1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Red, Aging, Sensitive, Oily, Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starsEveryday daily toner
It does not dry or moisturize my skin makes it feel clean fresh pallet for the day have been using for years on sensitive skin
- NNNyia N.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 31 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3Rated 5 out of 5 starsLovely product
Hydrating, makes skin feel supple and like new. A must have toner, really and I'm off to restock it!
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Oily, Acne Prone1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Oily, Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starsHydrating Toner
This toner actually hydrates my skin. I use it year-round!