Smoothing Body Serum
Smoothing Body Serum by Renée Rouleau helps improve the look of rough, dry and flaky skin with a powerful concentration of 21% glycolic, lactic and mandelic acids. Those with a condition known as keratosis pilaris, where cells clump around the hair follicles resulting in rough, red and raised bumps on the backs of the arms and thighs, will see incredible improvement. This fast-acting, leave-on treatment acts as an exfoliant, and with continued use reveals smoother, more even-toned skin on the body. This product has a pH range of 3.4 - 3.8. Read more about how to smooth the skin on your body.
Size: 1 fl oz
"Body lotion will never revive dry cells once they have expired. This serum dissolves the dull cells from deep within so your lotion can work more effectively to reveal silky, smooth skin."
- Renée Rouleau
Which products are right for your face?
This product is for use on the body, so it can be used by all skin types. To find out which products are best for use on your face, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Back acne - clears breakouts and improves clogged pores and bumps; apply all over the back a few times a week
- Rough, dark elbows - lifts dryness and discoloration
- Prevents ingrown hairs from waxing or other forms of removal - read more
- Glycolic Acid - dissolves dry cells from deep within the skin
- Lactic Acid - humectant to add moisture while dissolving dry cells
- Mandelic Acid - reduces congestion within the hair follicles and lifts discoloration
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product is clear and colorless and has a barely-there scent.
- Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Allantoin, Mandelic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium Glutamate Dictate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Potassium Sorbet, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Smoothing Body Serum to lessen dryness and achieve bump-free skin, massage a thin layer onto dry, flaky areas of the body, tops of hands or feet. Let absorb for one minute and follow with lotion.
- Use three times a week or as needed. For enhanced results, alternate days with an exfoliating loofah, dry body brush or a body scrub. A tingling sensation is considered normal but will subside once lotion is applied.
- WARNING: Wash hands after use. Wear sunscreen when outdoors, as this contains exfoliating acids that may increase skin’s sun sensitivity. Discontinue use if dryness or irritation occurs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Smoothing Body Serum is 3.4.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!