FINAL SALE: Soothing Relief Serum
Soothing Relief Serum is a specialty serum to instantly calm red, sensitive skin using a potent blend of anti-inflammatory antioxidants. This oil-free serum addresses all redness issues associated with excessive circulation to blood vessels, inflammation, breakouts, free radicals and irritated skin to promote healthier, calmer and balanced skin. Deeply hydrating, this brings immediate comfort to sensitive, dehydrated skin. The result? Calm, comfortable skin with less visible redness by Renée Rouleau.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
This serum is being replaced with a new and improved version called Redness Care Firming Serum.
See all Renée Rouleau specialty serums.
Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment.
- White Tea - most potent antioxidant of all teas.
- Sea Whip - soothing action.
- Algae Extract - improves skin's barrier to reduce sensitivity.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A thin greenish-brown liquid gel is silky and cool to the touch with a subtle scent of seaweed.
How to Use
- To effectively use Soothing Relief Serum to calm red, sensitive skin, apply 1-2 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning with an alcohol-free toner. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In