Great for skin types:
Purifying Face Wash
Purifying Face Wash by Renée Rouleau is a soap-free, low-foaming cleansing face wash for oily skin to deep clean the pores without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated like bar soaps and many foaming cleansers will do. Leaves the sensitive, breakout-prone skin feeling calm and comfortable by maintaining the skin's protective moisture barrier. The result? Calm, clean and refreshed skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
"This is great for oily and sensitive skin. It treats the pores to a deep clean without stripping the skin or causing irritation."
- Marie Claire
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Back and body - use with a loofah as a gentle body wash for skins prone to eczema and irritation
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids - gentle cleansing agent derived from oats
- Gernanium Bourbon Oil - pore purifying and astringent
- Sea Whip Extract - calming and visibly healing
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - soothing plant antioxidant
- Roman Chamomile Flower - anti-redness
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This clear gel is luxuriously rich with a subtle hint of a citrus scent.
- Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (gentle foaming agent), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer (thickening agent), Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Oil, Allantoin, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea) Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Lavandin Abrialis (Lavandula Hybrida) Oil, Geranium Bourbon (Geranium Maculatum) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Sea Whip (Pseudopterogorgia Elizabethae) Extract, Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata) Flower Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Purifying Face Wash to gently clean sensitive skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In