Skin Correcting Serum
Skin Correcting Serum by Renée Rouleau is an oil-free serum to reduce visible sensitivity and prevent the appearance of acne by strengthening the skin's immune system from within to address the underlying cause of the breakout cycle. Many blemish products only focus on treating breakouts topically with drying and irritating ingredients, but very few focus on acne prevention from inside out. With continued use, this advanced formula will restore a healthy, hydrated balance to reveal clearer skin with fewer visible blemishes and scarring. The result? Clear, even-toned skin with reduced sensitivity by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"Not only do I feel instantly hydrated but it keeps my skin balanced and breakouts away."
- MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment
- Beta Glucan - strengthen skin's immune system to lessen sensitivity
- Superoxide Dismutase - antioxidant to ease inflammation
- Saccharomyces Lysate (Tissue Respiratory Factors)- cell-energizing, stimulates oxygen consumption and combats irritation
- Phospholipids - balances hydration within the skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - fades discoloration from breakouts, regulates oil production, lessens blemish activity
- Biosaccharide Gum-2 - balances microflora to reduce blemishes
"This is a revelation for breakout-prone skin."
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This clear gel is silky when applied and smells slightly of tangerine.
- Water, Niacinamide, Phospholipids (moisturizing lipid), Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Trehalose, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer, Sucrose Laurate, Sorbitol, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sucrose Trilaurate, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Correcting Serum to reduce sensitivity and prevent visible blemishes from appearing, apply a thin layer to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use day or night.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Skin Correcting Serum is 5.3.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!