Skin Recovery Lotion
Skin Recovery Lotion is a soothing, oil-free moisturizer for red, sensitive skin prone to irritation, breakouts, blemishes and clogged pores.
Skin Recovery Lotion by Renée Rouleau gives highly sensitive, acne-prone skin the oil-free moisture it needs without clogging the pores or causing breakouts. A blend of advanced, natural water-binding ingredients addresses all dehydration, flaking and redness issues caused by harsh acne treatments, topical prescriptions, and general irritation. Skin Recovery Lotion goes to work fast to make skin look and feel calm and comfortable. The result? Skin that looks clearer and healthier with less sensitivity.
See a before and after photo of how this new formula gets rid of dry skin from harsh acne treatments.
Size: 2 fl oz
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This silky, lightweight fluid is white in color and has a barely-there citrus scent.
- Pentavin® (Saccharide Isomerate) - a skin-identical complex combining naturally occurring sugars to hydrate the skin for up to 72 hours while strengthening the barrier integrity.
- Aquaxl™ (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol) -A vegetable-based, sugar-derived complex that helps moisturize and restructure while improving overall skin barrier function.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve skin's natural hydration.
- Bisabolol - a soothing/calming plant-based anti-irritant derived from chamomile.
- Panthenol - moisture binding humectant to reduce trans epidermal water loss with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract - anti-redness hydrator to bring comfort to sensitive skin.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, C13-15 Alkane, Arachidyl Alcohol (non-drying, soothing hydrator), Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Arachidyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Skin Recovery Lotion to soothe and protect red, sensitive skin, apply all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying lotion.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Skin Recovery Lotion is 4.5 - 5.5.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- DADenise A.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Oily3 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible lotion for oily/sensitive skin
Before I found Renee Rouleau's Skin Recovery lotion, every other lotion I had tried broke my skin out, caused my skin to be too oily or would irritate it. I was hesitant to try this lotion since I have never had a good experience with lotion in the past but BOY am I glad I did. I have been using this lotion everyday for the past 3 years and absolutely love it! It goes on smooth, no strong fragrance, doesn't cause excess oil or any acne/irritation. It feels lightweight and not too heavy on my skin. Best part- I can wear it year round and still feel like it properly hydrates my skin. Would absolutely recommend!
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Red2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, RedRated 5 out of 5 starsA need not a want
Im 28 and have rosacea and break out prone skin. I’ve tried so many moisturizers and this is the only one that cooperates with my skin. It feels really light and hydrating. I use it once daily at night and always keep it in stock at home. If I do run out and end up having to use the stuff I have from Khiels I always breakout. Would definitely recommend.
- ASAnishka S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Oily3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsMy skin totally changed
I've been using this moisturizer in the morning and the rapid detox cleanser at night. My skin has responded incredibly well in just a week. My forehead is smooth, which has been a constant struggle for me for YEARS. I thought i judt had to accept it. These products are my holy grails. I'm really grateful I tried.
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+3 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsSkin Recovery Lotion
I use this twice a day…..if I don’t I get dry skin patches on my face and neck. Love this product.
- LClisa c.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Aging, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Dull3 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Aging, Acne Prone, Sensitive, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat lotion
Love this a lot. Smooth, this absorbs and leaves skin moisturized. No residue, light but effective, no irritation.