Hydraboost Rescue Creme
Hydraboost Rescue Creme by Renée Rouleau is an advanced, multi-action moisturizer formulated to diminish the visible effects of environmental and lifestyle aggressors that can cause visible redness, dehydration and surface irritation. Post-peel, post-flight, post-sun, post-laser or as a regular nightly anti-aging moisturizer, this lightweight creme delivers a high concentration of advanced soothing ingredients along with exceptional moisture deep within cells to improve the natural moisture defense barrier function. The result? Skin will immediately feel silky, cushioned and comfortable with a newly refined smoothness.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"This moisturizer is a miracle worker."
— DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Burns - soothes redness from the sun or hot objects.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Red Marine Algae - calms skin by alleviating signs of irritation.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
- Passion Fruit Extract - soothing antioxidant.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This creamy, luxurious and quickly-absorbing moisturizer is white in color and has a scent of fresh citrus.
- Aqua, Caprylyc/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Ester, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Ahnfelitia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Pseudopterogoria Elisabethae (Sea Whip) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfuit) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hammamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Collagen, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Hydraboost Rescue Creme to soothe and deeply hydrate sensitive skin: massage a thin layer over entire face on clean skin. Use daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In