Great for skin types:
Daily Mattifying Solution
Daily Mattifying Solution is an advanced treatment lotion and mattifying primer that corrects and regulates sebum to visibly reduce excess oil and shine while preventing the formation of clogged pores, bumps and breakouts. This formula uses the perfect blend of natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients along with comforting hydrators to keep the skin balanced, clear and with fewer visible blemishes. The result? Clearer, calmer skin with less visible oil by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 2 fl oz
"I created this formula to reduce oil which ultimately can help reduce breakouts."
- Renée Rouleau
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Back or chest acne - keeps pores clean to prevent clogged pores and blemishes.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A light green colored silky gel with a fresh, medicinal scent. This absorbs easily leaving the skin feeling clean and smooth.
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Totarol, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Phenyl T-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Chlorophyll, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Daily Mattifying Solution to reduce oil and breakout activity, apply a thin layer to freshly washed skin. For enhanced results, apply a treatment serum underneath. Use daily under sunscreen or as your night time moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Daily Mattifying Solution is 5.4 (+/-0.2).
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In