Great for skin types:
Daily Mattifying Solution
NEW! Daily Mattifying Solution is an advanced treatment lotion and mattifying primer that corrects and regulates sebum to visibly reduce excess oil and shine while preventing the formation of clogged pores, bumps and breakouts. This formula uses the perfect blend of natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients along with comforting hydrators to keep the skin balanced, clear and with fewer visible blemishes.The result? Clearer, calmer skin with less visible oil by Renée Rouleau.
"I created this formula to reduce oil which ultimately can help reduce breakouts."
— Renée Rouleau
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
Back or chest acne - keeps pores clean to prevent clogged pores and blemishes.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana) - astringent, anti-inflammatory shine reducer.
- Totarol - anti-bacterial, anti-microbial for lessening breakout activity.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract - soothes redness and irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - hydrates and balances oily skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A light green colored silky gel with a fresh, medicinal scent. This absorbs easily leaving the skin feeling clean and smooth.
How to Use
- To effectively use Daily Mattifying Solution to reduce oil and breakout activity: apply a thin layer to freshly washed skin. For enhanced results, apply a treatment serum underneath. Use daily under sunscreen or as your night time moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In