Purifying Face Wash by Renée Rouleau is a soap-free, low-foaming cleanser for oily skin. It deep-cleans the pores without leaving skin feeling tight, dry or irritated like bar soaps and many foaming cleansers will do. Leaves sensitive, breakout-prone skin feeling calm and comfortable by maintaining the skin's protective moisture barrier. The result? Calm, clean and refreshed skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Back and body - use with a loofah as a gentle body wash for skins prone to eczema and irritation
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. This product is not tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This clear gel is luxuriously rich with a subtle hint of a citrus scent.
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids - gentle cleansing agent derived from oats
- Geranium Oil - Geranium Bourbon Oil - pore purifying and astringent
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - soothing plant antioxidant
- Chamomile Extract - Roman Chamomile Flower Extract - anti-redness
Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Purifying Face Wash to gently clean sensitive skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Purifying Face Wash is 7.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- KCKim C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, Oily2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
- AQAtasha Q.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsgentle cleanser
just started rotating this cleanser into my routine and so far I am liking it. it is gentle and does not leave a heavy or stripped feel after use .
- GSgera s.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Renée Rouleau Skin Type 57 months agoAge Range Under 18Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5Rated 5 out of 5 starsTeenage skin
I got this for my son who is 17 now. He has been using this for about 2 years consistently and it’s been great!! Besides the few hormonal pimples his skin has been clear
- SLSteph L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive7 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsSo Gentle
Totally recommend. I first tried it in 2020 and I haven't stopped using it. It very gentle to my skin.
- LClisa c.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Aging, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Dull7 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Aging, Acne Prone, Sensitive, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsPurifying wash
Love this. Little goes long ways! Very cleansing and rinses nice, soft, no residue, no irritation. Seems to melt away makeup and everything else.