Mint Renewal Cleanser
Mint Renewal Cleanser awakens dull, tired skin by increasing circulation with refreshing peppermint oil. This cleanser restores a radiant glow and smooth texture while gently removing impurities. Won't leave skin feeling dry or irritated.
Mint Renewal Cleanser by Renée Rouleau works to awaken dull, tired-looking skin while clearing away impurities from deep within the pores. It won't leave skin feeling dry or irritated. Formulated with natural glow-boosting extracts and gentle, exfoliating jojoba beads, your skin will instantly look fresher, smoother, and healthier. The added benefit of panthenol provides moisturization to keep the skin’s protective barrier intact. The result? Beautifully clean, brighter-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
Note: Due to the stimulating ingredients in this product, it is not recommended for those who have rosacea or consistent flushing/redness of the skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is This Cleanser Right For You?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn more about which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules.
If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Plastic Beads
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
A light blue gel with an uplifting minty scent that gives a refreshing and cooling sensation to the skin
- Panthenol - moisture-binding humectant and skin conditioner with anti-inflammatory benefits
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness
- Lactic Acid - gentle exfoliator to dissolve surface dryness
- Jojoba Esters - Jojoba Beads (biodegradable) - skin polisher to deep clean pores and lift away discoloration
Water, Stearyl Behenate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Jojoba Esters, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA Copper. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Mint Renewal Cleanser to clean and brighten, apply a small amount to damp skin with wet fingertips and massage in circular motions for 30 seconds. With eyes closed, rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum, and moisturizer for your skin type.
Use daily. For external use only. Avoid the eye area.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Mint Renewal Cleanser is 4.8-5.4.
Are the beads biodegradable?
Yes. They are natural, vegetable waxes made from jojoba. Once they are washed into the sewer, microbes will be happy to munch on them.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Can I use this cleanser if I have sensitive or rosacea-prone skin?
While there are other cleansers more appropriate for your skin, we have had many people with sensitive skin and rosacea whose skin agreed with it.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- SRShawn R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging2 days agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is AgingRated 4 out of 5 starsRefreshing cleanser
I like the cleanser. It cleans yours your pores better than most others. It makes your face feel refreshed.
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Aging2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsMorning Refresher
Makes my skin tingle and glow. In my morning routine to start my day!
- LLLouise L.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Tired1 month agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Cleanser.
I really like this cleanser. It smells wonderful, such a boost in my morning shower.
- KCKim C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, Oily3 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsMint Renewal Cleanser
I LOVE the mint renewal cleanser. The exfoliation is just right, and it leaves my skin feeling tingly clean. Love it.
- SLSteph L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive5 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsKeeps my skin clean
I love this product. I use it on my night skincare routine (I use RR’s purifying face wash in the morning) and I can really feel my skin deep-cleansed.