Moisture Protecting Cleanser is a luxurious and silky gel-to-milk formula to gently remove makeup and impurities while leaving the skin’s moisture barrier perfectly intact. Delivering a barely-there froth when activated with water, dry skin types will feel comfortably clean without experiencing tightness or irritation associated with many gel cleansers. This sulfate-free cleanser is truly revolutionary and is a must for all dry, sensitive or aging skin types. The result? Beautifully clean, calm and dewy-looking skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Legs - use as a gentle shave gel.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This cleanser is clear and feels silky and smooth when applied. It smells fresh with a light natural cucumber and melon scent.
- Allantoin - calming and comforting to reduce sensitivity.
- Glycerin - hydrating properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract - soothing and hydrating.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Sweet Almond Seed Extract - moisturizing properties.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract - nourishing properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Butter Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Moisture Protecting Cleanser to clean dry, sensitive and delicate skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Moisture Protecting Cleanser is 3.4.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- VVanessa6 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I’ve had a positive experience with every cleanser from Renee Rouleau. If I had to pick just one I’d pick this one (Makeup aside) ❤️❤️❤️
- RFRuth F.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Dry, Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Dry, Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat cleanser
I love this cleanser ! Does not dry out my skin at all, i actually look forward to washing my face. You don’t need much at all so it does last a long time which justifies the price for me, I’d rather use something that really makes my skin feel great then spend money on multiple different products to find the right balanced cleanser. I’m hooked on Renee’s product line, skin has never felt nor looked better !
- TWThomas W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 546 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 3 out of 5 starsGreat feel, but . . .
Loved the feel of this product on my skin but unfortunately within three days I began to have skin irritation so had to discontinue use.
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging8 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect cleanser
I finally found the perfect cleanser for my skin and can't be without it! It cleans but doesn't make my face feel dry in the process. It foams up perfectly and rinses off well. I always follow this with the Moisture Infusion Toner, then the Vitamin C&E Treatment during the day, then the Weightless Protection SPF 30 also during the day. At night I use either Sheer Moisture Lotion or Phytolipid Comfort Creme. The cleanser is one of my favorite products but all of them combined have helped my skin stay perfectly hydrated.
- TQTeresa Q.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sun Damaged1 year agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat cleanser
I really like the consistency of this cleanser. I've been using it for several years. I'm in my early 60's with normal skin. However, I do not use this to remove my makeup. But, it's great for a morning cleanser or on days you don't wear makeup. It rinses well and is not drying.