Moisture Infusion Toner by Renée Rouleau is an alcohol-free, serum-infused skin toner formulated with natural botanicals to soothe and bring moisturizing comfort to sensitive skin. Formulated with essential vitamins and omega 3, 6 and 9, this will instantly calm and correct signs of redness, rosacea, and irritation while leaving a silky coat of moisture to elevate hydration levels deep within the intercellular matrix. Ideal for retinol and retinoid users to decrease sensitivity and flakiness. The result? Skin will look instantly dewy and luminous and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Makeup setting spray - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin over foundation and powder makeup to give a dewy, luminous glow.
- Makeup primer - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin before applying foundation makeup to soften surface lines and give a beautiful diffused glow.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This toner is milky, white and feels refreshing. It has a silky, slippery texture when applied and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smelling slightly of natural rosewood.
- Phospholipids - a moisturizing lipid to hold comforting moisture between cells.
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable vitamin C to protect cells and reveal a brilliant clarity.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves skin barrier function to elevate moisture levels from deep within.
- Black Raspberry Seed Oil, Blackberry Seed Oil - rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 to deeply hydrate.
Water, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-4, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Rubus Leucodermis (Black Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Phospholipids (moisturizing lipid), Superoxide Dismutase, Beta-Carotene, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Phenoxyethanol (water-binding humectant), Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Moisture Infusion Toner to give soothing moisture: gently shake product to emulsify. Apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Moisture Infusion Toner is 4.9.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- JMJudith M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Tired3 days agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsTerrific Toner
Love it . The best toner I have ever purchased . It is terrific for not only catching some makeup left behind after washing my face , it moisturizes it beautifully.
- RARuth A.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Oily, Clogged Pores5 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent!
Exactly what my skin needed after ramping up my retinol prescription. Toner is very serum like and provides the extra moisture my skin needed.
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging2 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is AgingRated 4 out of 5 starsKeeps my skin balanced
At first, its viscosity was a little off-putting as I was used to very watery toners. I have combination skin on my face and I was concerned that my face would break out because it was moisturizing. However, that has not been the case. It is just moisturizing enough for my aging skin while being a stringent enough to clean my skin and keep it blemish-free.
- LDLinda D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Tired1 month agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsDoesn’t dry skin
The recommendation was the brightening toner which I probably would use but I saw moisturizing toner and got it. I love all things moisture.
- MRMary-Ellen R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsMy holy grail for toners!
This toner is lovely! It leaves my skin feeling soft. I feel like I've gotten the last trace of cleanser off my skin and given it a refreshing drink of water at the same time. It's very soothing, especially when my skin is feeling extra dry and irritated. I love it!