Skin Recovery Lotion by Renée Rouleau gives highly sensitive, acne-prone skin the oil-free moisture it needs without clogging the pores or causing breakouts. A blend of advanced, natural water-binding ingredients addresses all dehydration, flaking and redness issues caused by harsh acne treatments, topical prescriptions, and general irritation. Skin Recovery Lotion goes to work fast to make skin look and feel calm and comfortable. The result? Skin that looks clearer and healthier with less sensitivity.
See a before and after photo of how this new formula gets rid of dry skin from harsh acne treatments.
Size: 2 fl oz
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This silky, lightweight fluid is white in color and has a barely-there citrus scent.
- Pentavin® (Saccharide Isomerate) - a skin-identical complex combining naturally occurring sugars to hydrate the skin for up to 72 hours while strengthening the barrier integrity.
- Aquaxl™ (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol) -A vegetable-based, sugar-derived complex that helps moisturize and restructure while improving overall skin barrier function.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve skin's natural hydration.
- Bisabolol - a soothing/calming plant-based anti-irritant derived from chamomile.
- Panthenol - moisture binding humectant to reduce trans epidermal water loss with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract - anti-redness hydrator to bring comfort to sensitive skin.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, C13-15 Alkane, Arachidyl Alcohol (non-drying, soothing hydrator), Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Arachidyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Skin Recovery Lotion to soothe and protect red, sensitive skin, apply all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying lotion.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Skin Recovery Lotion is 4.5 - 5.5.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- EBEmily B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 43 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Moisture for Blemish-Prone Skin
I've always struggled to find a moisturizer that was sufficiently hydrating but also suitable for my blemish-prone skin. Most products for breakout-prone skin are either too light or have added acne-fighting ingredients that I don't need because I'm already addressing that issue with other treatments and retinol. So happy to find a product that seems to check all my boxes!
- JSJaqui S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, Aging, Sensitive1 month agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect moisturizer
Gives great moisture and healing with out clogging pores
- BBriannaVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Dull, Acne Prone, Irritated, Red, Clogged Pores1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Dull, Acne Prone, Irritated, Red, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsMy Favorite Product from RR
So, I haven’t had the best reviews of Renee Rouleau products (I’m so sorry)!! I have invested a ton of money and haven’t been impressed.
This product is the exception! I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. It’s gentle, fresh, and so hydrating. Makeup applies flawlessly over it, and skin stays moisturizer all day. I don’t have t-zone issues, it honestly feels balancing.
For someone with combo skin (dry patched patched by chin, sensitivity, and oily clogged pores on nose) this is a game changer. 10/10 highly recommend!
- SLSarah Lee L.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 542 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect moisturizer
Light weight, plus hydrating!
- NRNancy R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sensitive, Aging2 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sensitive, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest all around moisturizer!
I’ve used Skin Recovery Lotion for quite some time. It is great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product. It really helps with redness and tones down any skin irritations.