Redness Care Firming Serum
NEW! Redness Care Firming Serum by Renée Rouleau is a high-performance treatment serum to visibly alleviate signs of redness and irritation. The added benefit of powerful blend of peptides, licorice extract and micro algaes work to improve firming activity from within to restore skin to its youthful form. The result? Skin will be calm and perfectly moist with a radiant glow that lasts.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower (Water Lily) - brings soothing and hydrating comfort to irritated skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin.
- Red Marine Algae - calms skin, repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A silky, creamy texture, off-white color with a subtle fresh scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Redness Care Firming Serum to calm sensitivity and nourish dry skin: apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In