Pure Radiance Creme Masque
Pure Radiance Creme Masque by Renée Rouleau is a creamy mask using bioactive lipid-rich oils to repair dry, parched skin leaving it soft and glowing with a newly refined smoothness. Its unique blend of deeply nourishing oils work to replicate skin's own natural internal moisturizers while improving skin's elasticity and reducing the appearance of sun damage and wrinkles. Your skin will love the intensive moisture it receives. The result? Beautifully soft, dewy and youthful-looking skin.
For maximum results, prior to using this masque, remove surface cellular buildup with an exfoliant like Triple Berry Smoothing Peel. This will ensure the hydrating, smoothing ingredients penetrate deep within the skin's surface.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"This mega-moisturizing mask gives glow-worthy results."
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Pregnant belly - prevents stretch marks and relieves itchiness and dryness.
- Sleeping mask - for overnight repair.
- Dry hands - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Slightly light pink in color, this mask feels silky and luxurious and has a very subtle scent of mint, orange and rose.
- Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Polysorbate 80, Glycolipids, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate (Vitamin E), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Phospholipids, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract (Red Seaweed), Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Polyacrylate-13, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Lecithin. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pure Radiance Cream Masque using luxurious oils to repair dry, parched skin: apply a thin coat to entire face. Let absorb for 15 minutes. Rinse or tissue off. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Dual Enzyme Softening Peel prior to applying mask. Can also be left on the skin overnight and rinsed off in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Pure Radiance Creme Masque is 6.0.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!