FINAL SALE: Hawaiian Nourishing Cream
Hawaiian Nourishing Cream by Renée Rouleau is a moisturizer that repairs sensitive skin using a high concentration of Red Marine Algae (a healing ingredient found along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands). The lightweight moisture it provides helps to significantly repair the skin’s appearance by softening surface lines and decreasing sensitivity (with continued use), leaving the skin smooth and radiant. Due to its natural healing properties, this moisturizer is ideal for those with rosacea, adult acne, eczema and extremely sensitive skin. This moisturizer is used in all the facial treatments offered at Renée Rouleau Skin Care Spas. The result? Soft, calm and comfortable skin by Renée Rouleau.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Red Marine Algae - calms skin by alleviating signs of redness.
- Rose Hip Extract-a rich source of Vitamin C to deliver brightening antioxidants.
- Ginseng Extract- revitalizes tired skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This creamy, rich moisturizer is white in color, has a scent of fresh citrus and does not leave a greasy after feel.
How to Use
- To effectively use Hawaiian Nourishing Cream to deeply hyrdate and firm skin, warm a small amount between your fingertips to release its key ingredients. Smooth over face and neck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In