Glow Enhancing Creme
Glow Enhancing Creme by Renée Rouleau is a luxurious cleansing cream formulation to deliver vital lipid-rich oils to repair the skin's damaged moisture layers. When the skin looks dull and no longer has a glow, it is often a result of a damaged lipid barrier that no longer seals moisture between surface cells. As a consequence, when light hits the skin, instead of reflecting it evenly, it is scattered and skin will appear lackluster. This advanced creme repair the skin's damaged layer and with continued use, the lipid barrier is strengthened allowing the skin to reflect light, imparting glowing perfection. The result? Wrinkles are less noticeable and skin is supple with a radiant glow that lasts.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
*You can purchase this in our previous packaging at a discounted price here.
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
"The best cold weather moisturizer."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable vitamin C to deliver skin brightening antioxidants
- Sodium Hyaluronate - hydrating bioactive moisturizing agent
- Soy Phospholipids - enhance skin's natural brighteners
- Dog Rose Hips Seed Oil - repairs moisture barrier deep within the skin
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This luxurious creamy lotion is white in color and has a very soft and subtle hint of rose.
How to Use
- To effectively use Glow Enhancing Creme to keep skin glowing and looking fresh, apply to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Use nightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In