Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion by Renée Rouleau is a luxurious cleansing emulsion that effectively melts away makeup, environmental debris and surface dry cell build up while minimizing signs of chronic irritation that can lead to premature aging. Dry, sensitive skin immediately regains a moist and dewy glow and will be perfectly primed for maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This luxuriously silky cleanser is white in color and has a subtle refreshing scent.
- Niacinamide - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - soothing plant antioxidant.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance.
- Vitamin E - Tocopheryl Linoleate - vitamin E to protects cells from damage.
- Mugwort Extract - provides soothing relief to keep skin calm.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Laureth-4, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (gentle foaming agent), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol (water-binding humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), Lauramidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Citric Acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion to clean dehdyrated, aging skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or wash cloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion is 6.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- NBNancy B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging1 month agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsThis emulsion is it!!
I love this cleanser! In the evening it just melts off the SPF I've had on all day and my skin feels so refreshed without being dry.
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 82 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8Rated 5 out of 5 starsGentle yet very effective cleanser
This cleanser feels so soothing, with great slip and takes the whole day with it.
- NRNancy R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging3 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGentle and thorough cleanser
Unlike some cleansers, this one is great for sensitive skin. It thoroughly removes makeup. Just use as Renee directs - rub a small amount all over your dry face and then wet your fingertips and massage further into skin. Rinse with warm water. The cleanser removes all makeup. I also use in the mornings to remove all the skin care products from the night before.
- MSMolly S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Sensitive, Oily, Clogged Pores6 months agoAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Sensitive, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsMy staple product
I have sensitive, fair skin and live in a dirty, humid city. Since I started using this daily, my skin is calm, smooth, and even in color for the first time in my life.
- CBCarole B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Red, Sensitive, Aging6 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Red, Sensitive, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product
I have very sensitive, dry skin and am always hesitant to try a new cleanser. This stuff is amazing! It doesn’t dry my skin or irritate it. My skin feels wonderful after using !