Hydraboost Rescue Creme
Hydraboost Rescue Creme by Renée Rouleau is an advanced, multi-action moisturizer formulated to diminish the visible effects of environmental and lifestyle aggressors that can cause visible redness, dehydration and surface irritation.
Hydraboost Rescue Creme by Renée Rouleau is an advanced, multi-action moisturizer formulated to diminish the visible effects of environmental and lifestyle aggressors that can cause visible redness, dehydration and surface irritation. Post-peel, post-flight, post-sun, post-laser or as a regular nightly anti-aging moisturizer, this lightweight creme delivers a high concentration of advanced soothing ingredients along with exceptional moisture deep within cells to improve the natural moisture defense barrier function. The result? Skin will immediately feel silky, cushioned and comfortable with a newly refined smoothness.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Burns - soothes redness from the sun or hot objects.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This creamy, luxurious and quickly-absorbing moisturizer is white in color and has a scent of fresh citrus.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Algae Extract - Red Marine Algae - calms skin by alleviating signs of irritation.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
- Passion Fruit Extract - soothing antioxidant.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying thickener), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Ahnfelitia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Pseudopterogoria Elisabethae (Sea Whip) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfuit) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hammamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Collagen (plant-based), Allantoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (water-binding humectant), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Hydraboost Rescue Creme to soothe and deeply hydrate sensitive skin, massage a thin layer over entire face on clean skin. Use daily.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Hydraboost Rescue Creme is 6.75 - 7.75.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- CWCrystal W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging1 week agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat feel and smell
Love this cream
- BCBethany C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Irritated, Clogged Pores, Sensitive1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Irritated, Clogged Pores, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsThe face cream you have been searching for!
Super hydrating but not heavy or greasy. I have sensitive combination skin and use this all year round. I've been using for 6 months and my skin texture and overall hydration and ability to retain moister has greatly improved.
- RNRobin N.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging2 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Hydration Ever (BEST SKINCARE LINE)❣️
I’ve used Renee Rouleau’s skincare line and Hydraboost Rescue Cream for around 6+ years. I live in the south, along the Gulf of Mexico, in NW Florida panhandle; a very, very humid and hot area. The humidity and heat is difficult for acne prone skin and causes a lot of sun damage. I’ve used sunscreen daily and often since my early 20s. And stopped getting a tan in my early 30s. Previously, I had used almost every other brand of skincare, but that stopped when I started using RR skincare. When I first started using RR products , I was mid 50s and a RR skin type number 4. At that time, I only used RR Hydraboost occasionally, if we had a really cold and dry winter. I had what other skincare lines call combination skin that used to be on the oily side with several breakouts a week. Now, I’m 65 years old and I’m a RR skin type number 6, with some sun damage. I use RR Hydraboost most of the winter and after facials, when you need a little extra hydration. I use RR Skin Recovery on most days, a lighter hydration. With RR skincare and advice, I feel and look more healthy and younger than my years. Thanks Renée 💜
- CGChristine G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Dull, Tired3 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Dull, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous moisturizer for my (mature)skin!
Best moisturizer for my skin type 5/6. Superior ingredients in this formula make it work well for mature skin. Highly recommended!
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 26 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2Rated 4 out of 5 starsDiscard my earlier comment.
So, I might have been too impulsive with my earlier comment. This creme feels greasy on my skin when I initially put it on, but after an hour or so my skin drinks it up nicely feeling hydrated and soft! I might not use it right now, but during the winter I believe this one will work lovely. I feel so bad for my earlier review.Renée Rouleau Skin Care6 months ago
Thank you for your follow-up review, Jessica! We're so glad to hear your skin is drinking up the Hydraboost!🚰 Many of us at RRHQ add this product to our routines during the winter to help with sensitivity and add extra hydration. We hope it keeps your skin calm and smooth through the colder months!
-The RR Customer Care Team💖