Skin Recovery Lotion
Skin Recovery Lotion by Renée Rouleau gives highly sensitive, acne-prone skin the oil-free moisturization it needs without clogging the pores or leaving a greasy residue. A blend of advanced, natural botanicals addresses all dehydration, flaking and redness issues including inflammation from acne, topical prescriptions, and general irritation. The perfect moisturizer for oily skin. Sensitive skin will immediately feel calm and comfortable after application and skin will improve with continued use. The result? Skin that looks calmer, clearer and healthier by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 2 fl oz
"This takes aggravated skin back to square one, no matter how reactive it may be."
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Glycosaminoglycans - reduces redness and irritation.
- Gycerin - water-binding properties to keep cells hydrated from within.
- Calendula Flower Extract - antibacterial, anti-redness.
- Willowherb Extract - soothes inflammation.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Drying Alcohols
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This very light creamy lotion is white in color and soft, silky and fluffy to the touch. Fragrance-free.
- Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient), Glycosaminoglycans, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Recovery Lotion to soothe and protect red, sensitive skin, apply all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying lotion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In