Toning Cloths by Renée Rouleau is a skin accessory to reduce toner waste instead of using highly absorbent cotton balls or cotton pads. These economical, lint-free, fuzz-free cloths use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product, while feeling extremely soft and gentle on the skin. Toning Cloths are sold in a box made from 100% recycled paperboard. Toning cloths are the 'must have' companion to be used with your daily alcohol-free toner (view our collection of toners) and are beneficial for men who want to avoid cotton fuzz from traditional cotton balls. Toning Cloths are great as a multi-use product with eye makeup remover, nail polish remover or any liquid product.
Size: Approximately 125 cloths per box
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- For use with other liquid products like eye makeup remover and nail polish remover.
Feel / Smell / Look
These extremely soft cloths are economical, lint-free and fuzz-free and use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product. See a visual comparison of a Toning Cloth versus a cotton ball or a cotton pad.
How To Use
Apply your liquid product to these soft and gentle cloths. Everything that you would normally use with cotton balls or pads can now be used with our best-selling Toning Cloths.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- MRMary-Ellen R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, Sensitive1 hour agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic!
These are great for toner, I use them daily! I use drops of toner instead of a big pour, so it really saves me money, too!
- PBPeggy B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Tired2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsToning cloths
Fabulous! Very absorbent, soft and effective.
- MHMonique H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
I’m so glad I tried these cloths a couple years ago. I never went back to using cotton pads. You save more product using the cloths and I use them for my toner and eye makeup remover.
- SGSash G.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGame changer, especially when traveling
Great product to apply toner or micellar water with no waste!
I now regularly use Renée's trick "soaking the toning cloths with toner" when I travel. I place them in a jar (I use an empty jar of Rapid detox masque❤️or a smaller jar) and drop it in my carry-on. The cloths remain saturated with the toner for well over 1 week. Best advice ever. Thank you!
- EBEmily B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Sensitive, Clogged Pores5 months agoAge Range 25 - 34My Skin is Sensitive, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsDoubled the life of my toner
I have been using the Elderberry Soothing Toner for about a year now. The first two times, each bottle lasted me ~2 months. Since purchasing with the toning cloths, each bottle lasts me ~4 months. Such an easy way to extend the life of the product!