Hydraboost Rescue Creme
Hydraboost Rescue Creme by Renée Rouleau is an advanced, multi-action moisturizer formulated to diminish the visible effects of environmental and lifestyle aggressors that can cause visible redness, dehydration and surface irritation.
Hydraboost Rescue Creme by Renée Rouleau is an advanced, multi-action moisturizer formulated to diminish the visible effects of environmental and lifestyle aggressors that can cause visible redness, dehydration and surface irritation. Post-peel, post-flight, post-sun, post-laser or as a regular nightly anti-aging moisturizer, this lightweight creme delivers a high concentration of advanced soothing ingredients along with exceptional moisture deep within cells to improve the natural moisture defense barrier function. The result? Skin will immediately feel silky, cushioned and comfortable with a newly refined smoothness.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Burns - soothes redness from the sun or hot objects.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This creamy, luxurious and quickly-absorbing moisturizer is white in color and has a scent of fresh citrus.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Algae Extract - Red Marine Algae - calms skin by alleviating signs of irritation.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
- Passion Fruit Extract - soothing antioxidant.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying thickener), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Ahnfelitia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Pseudopterogoria Elisabethae (Sea Whip) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfuit) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hammamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Collagen (plant-based), Allantoin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (water-binding humectant), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Hydraboost Rescue Creme to soothe and deeply hydrate sensitive skin, massage a thin layer over entire face on clean skin. Use daily.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Hydraboost Rescue Creme is 6.75 - 7.75.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- NCNancy C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is AgingYesterdayAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful Moisturizer
I switch over to the Hydraboost Rescue Creme recently since the weather has become much cooler in CT and the heat on at night has made my skin somewhat drier. This has helped so much and I wake up in the morning with soft, moisturized skin. I apply a thin layer as directed, and that is plenty for my skin. This product may be a bit pricey; however, a little bit goes a long way. In the end, it's worth it since it's an effective product.
- RFRuth F.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Dry, Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Dry, Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsI love this crème !
Love it ! I use it as my regular moisturizer day and night, unless my skin feels exceptionally dry then I use the comfort crème.
- KTkaren t.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Tired, Aging3 months agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Tired, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest mask for dry skin
Wonderful . Soothing , calming and moisturizing. My skin glows afterwards.
- SSSuzanne S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Irritated4 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, IrritatedRated 5 out of 5 starsIt’s a real rescue!
I reordered the Rescue Creme. My skin is sensitive and this creme is very really calming and helps with redness. It’s worth the price tag.
- CWCrystal W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Aging8 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat feel and smell
Love this cream