Soothing Aloe Cleansing Milk
Soothing Aloe Cleansing Milk by Renée Rouleau works to dissolve oil, makeup, and impurities from the pores while gentle extracts of pure Aloe Vera provide soothing comfort to calm easily-irritated skin. Skin will feel comfortably clean without leaving behind a greasy residue and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. The result? Beautiful, calm and healthy-looking skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
"I formulated this lightweight cleansing lotion for makeup users to ensure the skin gets impeccably clean in the evening for maximum beauty sleep."
— Renée Rouleau
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Safflower Seed Oil - dissolves makeup out of the pores.
- Grapefruit Oil - antioxidant and astringent properties.
- Geranium Oil - anti-bacterial and antioxidant.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract - soothing and hydrating; keeps skin calm and comfortable.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color, with a smooth, creamy texture and a refreshing citrus scent.
- Purified Water, PEG-100 Stearate (mild emulsifier/thickener), Glyceryl Stearate (emollient), Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dead Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Aloe Cleansing Milk to clean sensitive, combination skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or washcloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!