FINAL SALE: Gentle Facial Polish
Gentle Facial Polish by Renée Rouleau is a gentle physical exfoliant to instantly reveal brighter-looking skin. Formulated with gentle, microdermabrasion crystals to smooth fine facial lines, reduce clogged pores, lift discoloration from sun damage or acne and promote more even-toned skin. Additionally, this works well on the neck and chest to smooth lines and wrinkles. The result? Beautiful, smoother and healthier-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
This exfoliant is being replaced with our new Dual Enzyme Softening Peel.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Aluminum Oxide - micro fine crystals for exfoliating.
- Ginseng Extract - revitalizes tired skin.
- Allantoin - soothing, healing and hydrating.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Peach in color, this cream has delicate beads in it and soft smells of lavender.
How to Use
- To effectively use Gentle Facial Polish to smooth skin and reduce large pores, apply a small amount on to slightly damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Let the cream roll across the skin without applying a lot of pressure. Rinse well with lukewarm water and follow with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In