Rapid/Peel Duo (Rapid Response Detox Masque + Triple Berry Smoothing Peel)Find Your Skin Type
This retail-sized collection combines two of our best-selling masques to lessen clogged pores, tame hormonal breakouts, even out discoloration and deliver soothing relief to stressed-out skin.
Rapid/Peel Duo by Renée Rouleau combines retail sizes of our best-selling masques. In just 20 minutes, this two-step treatment will clear clogged pores to lessen breakout activity while lifting away brown spots and stubborn blemish scars to give more even-toned skin. Dehydration will vanish leaving skin plump and moist, and breakouts will settle down and appear less frequently. Say goodbye to weekly buildup, and hello to incredibly clear, calm and glowing skin.
Easy Two-Step Process
Step 1: Apply Triple Berry Smoothing Peel for up to 10 minutes. (If it's your first time using the peel, start with 5 minutes.) This will gently exfoliate to lift away dull skin cell build-up and discoloration. Rinse.
Step 2: Apply Rapid Response Detox Masque and leave on up to 20 minutes. This powerful antibacterial gel works deep within the pores to remove clogging that leads to breakouts while providing superior hydration and soothing relief to sensitive skin.
When used once a week (as well as post-flight), this powerful duo will be your favorite adult hormonal acne and clogged pore skin tamer!
See our Zit Care Kit.
This Collection Includes Full Retail Sizes Of
Are These Products Right For You?
The results of the quiz recommend this duo for skin types 1, 3, and 4; however, it can be used by anyone who struggles with blemishes and sensitivity. Triple Berry Smoothing Peel alone can be used on all skin types. For other product recommendations for preventing blemishes from appearing and keeping the skin clear, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Mandelic, Lactic, Salicylic, Tartaric and Malic acids - exfoliating and smoothing natural acids.
- Blueberry Extract - rich in anthocyanins to reduce inflammation from within.
- Raspberry Fruit - Raspberry Seed Oil - a great source of antioxidants for healthy, younger-acting skin.
- Pomegranate Extract - brightening antioxidant.
- Bromelain - skin smoothing enzyme from pineapple.
- Strawberry Fruit - brightening antioxidant.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application.
- Tea Tree Oil - Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil - reduces microbial count on the skin’s surface to interrupt the breakout cycle.
- Salicylic Acid - Betaine Salicylate (2% Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores with an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Allantoin - soothing and calming.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - delivers deep hydration.
How To Use
Step One: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Depending on the condition of your skin's barrier, a tingling sensation may or may not occur but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Most skin types can leave it on 10 minutes, but if you're new to exfoliation, you can leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse well with cool water.
Step Two: Apply a thin layer on clean skin. Leave on 10-15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with your favorite Renée Rouleau serum and moisturizer.
Rapid/Peel Duo can be used once a week or more often as needed.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!