Balancing Skin Tonic
"Since acne is a skin inflammatory disease, I formulated this toner to provide calm and comfort to lessen visible inflammation, oil and blemishes"
— Renée Rouleau
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
Face and under eye puffiness - refresh tired skin and reduce swelling. Fill bathroom sink with cold water, add 15 ice cubes and 1/3 cup of toner. Dunk face in water 10 times.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana) - astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Polysorbate 20 - gentle, pore-purifying agent derived from coconuts.
- Geranium Flower Oil - reduces oil to return the skin to a normal balance.
- Elemi Oil - natural antibacterial activity to prevent visible blemishes.
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product is clear and colorless and has a beautiful, fresh scent of citrus and geranium.
How to Use
- To effectively use Balancing Skin Tonic to get clearer, less oily and less visibly blemished skin: apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In