Vitamin C Eye Brightener by Renée Rouleau is a high-performance eye cream that reduces the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness due to lack of sleep, genetics, nose job (rhinoplasty), stress, allergies, and climate. Similar to other dark circle removers, active ingredients include anti-wrinkle vitamins, firming peptides, vessel-strengthening anti-inflammatories and soothing plant extracts. Skin illuminators are also added to visibly reduce dark circles while Haloxyl addresses the main reason for dark formation – insufficient enzyme detoxification process. The result? Brighter, illuminated eyes with less visible puffiness and fewer wrinkles by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Is this eye cream right for you?
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types.
Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
See all Renée Rouleau eye creams.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
Lightweight and creamy, this product is white and has a barely-there refreshing scent.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Haloxyl 2% - a peptide to significantly reduce red and blue discoloration in the skin and increase skin density to better support the microvascular network that can lead to vessel fragility
- Licorice Extract - reduces and puffiness that leads to premature skin aging and an appearance of dark circles
- Vitamin C - time-released Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, delivers 50 times higher levels of l-ascorbic acid into the skin stimulating collagen and reducing pigmentation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - smoothes surface lines quickly
- Chrysin - a plant-derived flavonoid to increase the enzyme (UGT1A1) that breaks down bilirubin, which reduces blood leakage and thus reduces the appearance of skin discoloration; Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Bismuth Oxychloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Squalane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Laureth-4, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Esters, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, PEG-8, Glucose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Vitamin C Eye Brightener, pat a small amount under the eyes and lids using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning under makeup and evening.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Vitamin C Eye Brightener is 4.8.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- BLBetsy L.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 541 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 3 out of 5 starsToo drying
I had high hopes for this, as I love the Total Repair eye cream. Unfortunately, it seems to be really drying out my under eye area. I'm only using a small amount, but something in this formulation must not agree with my skin.Renée Rouleau Skin Care1 month ago
Hi, Betsy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Vitamin C Eye Brightener. Luckily, you're still well within the return window if you'd like to exchange it for another product! You can find our return policy and instructions here >
While all skin types can use this eye cream, everyone's experience will be unique, like their skin. You may want to introduce a gentle exfoliator for this sensitive area, such as our Overnight Eye Serum, which can be worn under the Total Eye Repair Creme!
-The RR Customer Care Team 💙
- MMaralieVerified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging2 months agoAge Range 65+My Skin is AgingRated 1 out of 5 starsNot working
I’ve been using this product for a couple of months and have noticed no effect at all. I still have puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I’m extremely pleased with my other RR products but this one just doesn’t work on me.Renée Rouleau Skin Care2 months ago
Hi Maralie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We're sorry you haven't seen the results you were hoping for just yet. For more tips on reducing under-eye puffiness and dark circles, check out these blogs by Renée >
You're more than welcome to return this product to us in exchange for one of your favorites, and you can find our return instructions here >
-The RR Customer Care Team 💖
- JDJeffrey D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging, Sensitive3 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging, SensitiveRated 1 out of 5 starsNot right for me, does not mean it could not work for others
Vitamin C seems to brighten an already very red skin tone. This and the C&E are not for me.
- DLDiane L.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Aging, Sensitive6 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsVitamin C Eye Brightener
This eye cream is great for the daytime. It keeps the wrinkles and dark circles away . Your eye makeup doesn't move when using it.
- NNNyia N.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 341 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 starsGenius product
I love how specific it is, and was glad to have tried this product. It really works