Vitamin C&E Treatment
Vitamin C&E Treatment uses both lipid and water-soluble forms of vitamin C to give potent antioxidant activity deep within the epidermal layers. Discolored spots from the sun, hormones, and breakouts will visibly fade away leaving the skin looking brighter and fresher.
Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers stable, no-sting vitamin C to lighten brown sun spots and lift discoloration from blemish scarring to reveal brighter, even-toned skin. This skin brightening cream uses a clinically proven blend of antioxidants that have excellent stability and delivery advantages over other water-soluble forms of vitamin C. Your skin will get the highest concentration of antioxidants to encourage collagen synthesis at a cellular level for maximum age-defying results. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. (See this PROOF on an apple that our vitamin C serum really works.)
Size: 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and hands - fades brown spots and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a fresh grapefruit and orange citrus scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C to increase skin brightness and deliver stable antioxidant activity
- Kakadu Plum - the world's highest source of vitamin C; 100 times more than an orange. Antioxidant to stimulate collagen synthesis and enhances vitamin C effectivness in the skin
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Vitamin E - hydrating and skin-comforting antioxidant
- Licorice Root - soothing antioxidant to suppress discoloration
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Methylpropanediol, Citric acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Vitamin C & E Treatment to brighten up tired skin and even out discoloration, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with a sunscreen moisturizer and proceed with makeup. Use every morning.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Vitamin C & E Treatment is 5.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- SVSusan V.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Irritated, Dull36 minutes agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Irritated, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsWow
My skin looks and feels amazing. I ordered it once and I knew I had to get the subscription after that! It just glows
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Aging2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome Product
I've been using for years, get compliments on my skin almost daily and I attribute it to this glow enhancing treatment! Love it and wouldn't start my day without it!
- NNeyluVerified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged Pores1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
Great smell, I loved the texture on my skin. I used it for 3 months. It was ok. No real wow factor will I use it again? Sure
- ARAimee R.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 441 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsVery Impressed
I love this product!! I've had issues with past attempts at incorporating Vitamin C (serums, etc.) into my skincare routine, as I've always had breakout reactions. This has been amazing so far and my skin almost instantly looked/felt smoother and brighter. I also love the light scent. I look forward to applying it each morning. After such a great first time experience, I'll definitely try other products.
- GAGigi A.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged Pores1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsMust-have every morning. Like drinking your orange juice.
I don’t go a single day without my Vitamin C&E treatment serum. It’s non-optional. My skin depends on it. I’ve seen such a lovely result since I began using using it. You know what skin we all want? A four-year-old’s. Undamaged, smooth as silk, poreless, soft as a baby bunny, almost velvety in texture. I’m not saying my skin is or could ever be like that at this point. But you know what? I can come damn close.