Vitamin C&E Treatment
Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers stable, no-sting vitamin C to lighten brown sun spots and lift discoloration from blemish scarring to reveal brighter, even-toned skin. This skin lightening cream uses a clinically proven blend of antioxidants that have excellent stability and delivery advantages over other water-soluble forms of vitamin C. Your skin will get the highest concentration of antioxidants to encourage collagen synthesis at a cellular level for maximum age-defying results. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. (See this PROOF on an apple that our vitamin C serum really works.)
Size: 1 fl oz
"Bring your dull skin back to life with this incredibly gentle miracle product."
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and hands - fades brown spots and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C to increase skin brightness and deliver stable antioxidant activity
- Kakadu Plum - the world's highest source of vitamin C; 100 times more than an orange. Antioxidant to stimulate collagen synthesis and enhances vitamin C effectivness in the skin
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Vitamin E - hydrating and skin-comforting antioxidant
- Licorice Root - soothing antioxidant to suppress discoloration
"I love how lightweight and cooling it feels and it definitely brightens up my tired face in the morning."
EMMY ROSSUM, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a fresh grapefruit and orange citrus scent.
- Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate (Vitamin E), PPG-1 2/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Bioflavonoids, Rasa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grand's (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Methylpropanediol, Citric Acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin C & E Treatment to brighten up tired skin and even out discoloration, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with a sunscreen moisturizer and proceed with makeup. Use every morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!