Firm + Repair Overnight Serum
Firm + Repair Overnight Serum is a potent elixir that restores skin to its youthful form using high concentrations of micro algaes, superfruits and peptides. This anti-aging serum will improve visible firmness while repairing the surface effects of daily pollution and environmental damage. A total repair for the ultimate beauty sleep to reveal healthier-looking skin. The result? Firmer-looking skin with a renewed radiance by Renée Rouleau
Size: 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
"Firm + Repair Overnight Serum is the skincare product to apply once the sun goes down."
- TOWN & COUNTRY MAGAZINE
- Neck, chest and ears - reveals brighter, smoother and more supple skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (known as Matrixyl Synthe'6) – encourages smoother, firmer, plumper skin by supplying skin-rebuilding essentials necessary for improving facial contours.
- Superfruits (Mangosteen, Noni fruit, gogi fruit, mangosteen and pomegranate) – high in antioxidants and nutrients to decrease inflammation molecules that contribute to wrinkles, loss of firmness and surface dryness.
- Superfood: Chlorella Vulgaris (Brown algae) – stimulates collagen synthesis from within to support tissue regeneration and wrinkle reduction.
- Superfood: Ahnfeltia Concina (Red marine algae) – anti-inflammatory algae loaded with micro nutrients to enhance barrier function and provide soothing relief.
- Petrolatum or Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This orange colored creamy gel serum glides on smoothly and has a refreshing scent of citrus fruits.
- Water, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis) Extract (antioxidant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Passiflora Incarnate (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract, Ergothioneine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) . To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Firm + Repair Overnight Serum to brighten up tired skin and provide visible repair of daily environmental damage, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Firm + Repair Overnight Serum is 5.6.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In