Overnight Eye Serum
Overnight Eye Serum by Renée Rouleau is a corrective exfoliator exclusively formulated for treating multiple concerns of the under eye area; dryness, lines and milia bumps. When used regularly, this dramatically dissolves away dry cell buildup to reduce milia bumps, crepiness and the appearance of lines while helping to target early wrinkles. This also dramatically enhances the results of your eye cream when applied after. The result? This gentle exfoliating serum will reveal a smoother texture with fewer visible lines and wrinkles while being safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"Your skin will look smoother and brighter, your eye cream will work better, and this will earn a permanent spot in your medicine cabinet."
Is this eye serum right for you?
Read more about why you need to be exfoliating around the eyes.
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types. Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
See all Renée Rouleau eye care treatments.
- Prevents the formation of milia (large white bumps that found in the under-eye area)
"After just a few uses, it's already making a difference, and I can't wait to keep it going."
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away dryness.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Allantoin - calms and soothes sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera - soothing and healing.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This serum is clear, barely scented and feels very silky when applied. Safe for even the most sensitive skin. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Water, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Overnight Eye Serum, pat one drop to the under-eye and outer corner area and follow with an eye creme (one that does NOT contain retinol or exfoliating acids). Recommended eye cream: Total Eye Repair Creme. Can be applied to the brow bone but not for use on eyelids. Depending on the condition of your skin's barrier, a tingling sensation may or may not occur but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Use 2-3 nights a week in the evening, but not on consecutive nights.
- If you're using a face acid exfoliator, retinol or a prescription retinoid on your face currently, avoid using these around the eye area on nights when you'll be using Overnight Eye Serum.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- I'm currently using an acid exfoliator on my face. Can I use the Overnight Eye Serum, too? If you're using a face acid exfoliator, retinol or a prescription retinoid on your face currently, avoid using these around the eye area on nights when you'll be using Overnight Eye Serum.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Overnight Eye Serum is 3.2.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!