Pro Results Power Serum
Pro Results Power Serum dramatically repairs the visible effects of sun damage by lifting dry cells and brown spots to reveal a smoother, brighter texture.
Pro Results Power Serum by Renée Rouleau transforms the skin to a dramatically smoother finish while working to help it remember its once youthful form, suppleness, and bounce. This dark spot corrector is a powerful blend of 20% lactic, glycolic and mandelic acids which gently lift surface sun damage discoloration and reduces visible lines and pore size to reveal smoother skin.
Sizes: 0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry hands and cuticles - reveals smoother skin.
- Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
- Keratosis Pilaris - flattens bumps and gives a smooth appearance.
- Ingrown bikini line hairs - use daily 7 days after waxing to prevent trapped hair follicles.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- SD Alcohol / Denatured Alcohol
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This silky serum is clear, barely scented and feels very sheer when applied. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- 9.5% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift discoloration.
- 9.5% Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-comforting and hydrating exfoliant.
- 1% Mandelic Acid (AHA) - brightening and smoothing exfoliant.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - calming and soothing anti-aging antioxidant.
- Allantoin - soothing and hydrating properties.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mandelic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Pro Results Power Serum to lift away dryness, discoloration and visible sun damage, apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. Depending on the condition of your skin's barrier, a tingling sensation may or may not occur but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Pro Results Power Serum is 3.4.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- GSgera s.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Tired, Sun Damaged3 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Tired, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsWow!!!
This is one product I can’t live without!! My skin always looks so bright and refreshed the next day. I have rosacea ( the kind with tiny pustules during a flare up) so I was worried about using this. I don’t use during a flare up but at the end of a flare up this stuff is a miracle worker. It exfoliates all the dead skin . Must have
- TFTammy F.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging7 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsA Necessity for Me
I use this a couple of times a week to eliminate the peeling I get from using Tretinoin 0.1%. I use the Tretinoin typically on Mondays and Thursdays and I use the Pro Results Power Serum on Tuesdays and Fridays and no peeling skin anymore for me! I learned that trick from Renee herself and it works beautifully : )
- TTRMVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging1 year agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsMust have product in my opinion
Used as directed it makes my skin bright, soft and glowing.
- CCharlotteVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Dull, Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Dull, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
I have been using this product for almost 2 years. It has done wonders for my skin. It can definitely be a bit strong so I don't think its for everyone. After I use, I wake up with glass like skin. I recommend if your skin can handle something a bit more strong.
- AKAnna K.Verified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, SensitiveRated 4 out of 5 starsLiked but a little too harsh
I definitely felt like this serum was doing a job on my skin in terms of exfoliating but it felt harsher than the pore & wrinkle reducing serum without additional benefits. I use that one instead now.