Energizing Cleansing Masque
Energizing Cleansing Masque by Renée Rouleau is a non-drying, clay mask containing antioxidants and nourishing botanicals to brighten and renew tired-looking skin. Pore-purifying extracts will leave skin feeling tighter, firmer, refreshed and renewed with fewer visible lines and pores. The result? A noticeably more lifted look with a brilliant clarity and a newly refined smoothness.
For maximum results, prior to using this masque, remove surface cellular buildup with an exfoliant like Triple Berry Smoothing Peel. This will ensure the pore-purifying, smoothing ingredients penetrate deep within the skin's surface.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"Energizing Cleansing Masque helps keep my skin and pores clean in between facial visits with Renée."
— DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Safflower Seed Oil - barrier repair oil to correct dryness from within.
- Chamomile Flower Extract - skin soothing / anti-inflammatory properties.
- Witch Hazel - natural astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) - soothing and brightening agent.
- Bentonite - pore-purifying natural clay.
- Vitamin C - brightening antioxidant.
"We noticed results the next morning."
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This light grey masque smells slightly of mint and citrus with a smooth clay texture and is soft and creamy when applied.
- Water, Bentonite, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius), Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Linden (Tilia Cordata) Extract, Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus) Flower Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Xantham Gum, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 80, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybrida) Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Energizing Cleansing Masque containing antioxidants to brighten and purify the skin: apply a thin layer to clean skin. Let dry for 15 minutes. Rinse off and apply a moisturizer for your skin type. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Mint Buffing Beads prior to applying masque.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Energizing Cleansing Masque is 5.7.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In