Dual Enzyme Softening Peel
Dual Enzyme Softening Peel by Renée Rouleau is a natural face mask formulated for red, sensitive and delicate skin types that require non-granular exfoliation. This advanced creamy peel uses natural enzymes of papaya and pineapple to lift uneven discoloration (due to sun, age and blemishes) and smooth away dry cells to restore skin to a fresher and more youthful appearance—without causing irritation. With weekly use, this natural mask will dramatically improve the visible effects of environmental and pigmentation damage while improving the skin’s moisture levels deep within the skin. Retinol and retinoid users will respond favorably to surface enzymatic exfoliation to lessen flakiness and dryness. The result? Bouncy, brighter-looking skin with an exceptionally smooth texture with fewer visible lines and pores.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"I created this peel exclusively for delicate skin (such as retinol and retinoid users) that want baby-soft, supple skin without irritation."
- Renée Rouleau
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
- Papain - Papaya Enzyme - fruit-derived exfoliant to lift discoloration and dryness
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture barrier and increases energy to improve firmness
- Pineapple Enzyme (Bromelain) - loosens dull, dry-looking cells
- Vitamin E - Tocopherol - skin-comforting Vitamin E; antioxidant
"Her skin care line works wonders."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
- Non-drying Alcohols
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A creamy white paste with a subtle scent of fresh citrus.
- Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Bentonite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient), Peg-100 Stearate (mild emulsifier/thickener), Propanediol, Niacinamide, Maltodextrin, Papain (from papaya), Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Bromelain (from pineapple), Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol (non-drying emulsifier), Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Phytic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- Unlike acids, enzymes are activated by water and work more slowly to digest cellular buildup so Dual Enzyme Softening Peel will work most effectively when applied to clean, DAMP skin and left on for 15-20 minutes. Use 1-3 times a month, or as needed. If you're using any of our exfoliating acid serums for three nights on, three nights off as recommended for your skin type, you would use the Dual Enzyme Softening Peel once or twice a month during the non-exfoliating nights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Dual Enzyme Softening Peel is 6.0.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In