Great for skin types:
The Complete Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 2
This 11 piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #2 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to get clearer, balanced and healthier-looking-looking skin with fewer breakouts.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $47.55.
"If you're ready to fully reset and feel like your skin could really benefit from a comprehensive routine, these are the best products to deliver maximum results."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes
- Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel
- Elderberry Soothing Toner
- Vitamin C&E Treatment
- Soothing Aloe Cleansing Milk
- Daily Protection SPF 30
- Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum
- Skin Drink Concentrate
- Sheer Moisture Lotion
- Total Eye Repair Creme
- Mint Buffing Beads
- Energizing Cleansing Masque
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to lift discoloration to reveal even-toned skin.
- Niacinamide - (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Red Marine Algae - firms and tones the skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil - antioxidant skin energizer.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #2*
How to Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting clear, smooth and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Soothing Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Vitamin C&E Treatment to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4.
Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Daily Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer should be needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Soothing Aloe Cleansing Milk directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth and proceed with applying toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Soothing Toner.
- Step Three: For three nights in a row, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Sheer Moisture Lotion. By treating your skin for three nights with Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum, you are exfoliating to smooth the skin and reduce acne-causing bacteria in the pores. After three nights, discontinue using Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum to give your skin a break from exfoliation.
- For the next three nights, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Drink Concentrate to damp skin. Using this serum will feed your skin with hydrating, age-defying ingredients. Alternate with the Pore + Wrinkle Serum, using each for three nights at a time.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Sheer Moisture Lotion to entire face.
- Step Five: Pat a small amount of Total Eye Repair Creme under the eyes using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
- ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Mint Buffing Beads to clean, damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Use Mint Buffing Beads once with this 3-step mini facial, and twice on its own; or 3 times a week, if you don’t perform the mini facial.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Drink Concentrate. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Energizing Cleansing Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!