This 10 piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #1 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to get clearer, smoother, more even-toned skin with less oil, fewer visible breakouts and clogged pores.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $49.65.
This Collection Includes
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to fade post-breakout scarring.
- Kaolin - mineral clay that absorbs and minimizes excess oiliness to prevent breakouts caused by travel, hormonal imbalances, increased exposure to traffic pollution, stress or any other occurrence that causes our oil glands to become overactive.
- Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application to discourage the formation fo blemishes.
- Bioecolia® (Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide) - prebiotic (fermented polysaccharide) that prevents the proliferation of harmful microorganisms and boosts the growth of beneficial ones. Simply put, prebiotics encourage our skin to produce more "good" bacteria that can help balance the skin and fight acne.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract - soothes redness and irritation.
- Totarol - anti-bacterial, anti-microbial for lessening breakout activity.
How To Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting clear skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Rapid Response Detox Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Rapid Response Detox Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4
- Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Weightless Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer is needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with Rapid Response Detox Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Rapid Response Detox Cleanser. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Rapid Response Detox Toner.
- Step Three: For three nights in a row, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of BHA Clarifying Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Daily Mattifiying Solution. By treating your skin for three nights with our BHA Clarifying Serum, you are exfoliating the skin to reduce acne-causing bacteria in the pores. After three nights, discontinue using BHA Clarifying Serum to give your skin a break from exfoliation.
- Step Three: For the next three nights, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Daily Mattifying Solution. Using this serum will deliver high-performance ingredients to reduce and prevent blemishes. Alternate with the BHA Clarifying Serum, using each for three nights at a time.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Daily Mattifying Solution to entire face.
- Step Five: Shake well, open top and dip a cotton swab into bottle. Dab Night Time Spot Lotion on blemish and leave on overnight. Use as needed. After every few uses, wipe the neck of the bottle with a damp towel to ensure the cap creates an airtight fit to prevent the product inside from drying out
- Step Six: Dab a small amount of Post-Breakout Fading Gel on closed red and dark blemish scars. It's very important to only use this product on blemishes that are entirely healed (with no scab present).
ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Mint Buffing Beads to clean, damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Use Mint Buffing Beads once with this 3-step mini facial, and twice on its own; or 3 times a week, if you don’t perform the mini facial.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Rapid Response Detox Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!