Great for skin types:
The Basic Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 4
This three piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #4 will get your skin off to a great start so you can be on your way to clearer, calmer and more balanced skin with less visible blemishes and irritation.
This Collection Includes
"If you are new to our line and want to start with a very simple routine, these are the best three products to introduce to your skin."
— Renée Rouleau
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Sea Whip Extract - calming and visibly healing.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) - clears clogged pores to lessen visible bumps and breakouts.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - inhibits hyperpigmentation to reduce dark spots and post-breakout pigmentation.
- Glycosaminoglycans - reduces redness and irritation.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #4*
How to Use
- For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning and applying an lightweight, soothing moisture is essential to getting healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Purifying Face Wash. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with moisturizer.
Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Recovery Lotion to entire face and neck.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with Purifying Face Wash. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with moisturizer..
- Step Two: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum over entire face. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply moisturizer. To avoid getting too much exfoliation, use this serum only every other night. On the alternate nights, just apply moisturizer after cleansing.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Recovery Lotion to entire face and neck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!