Great for skin types:
The Complete Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 5
This 12 piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #5 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to get calmer, smoother and healthier-looking skin with less visible redness.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $62.70.
"If you're ready to fully reset and feel like your skin could really benefit from a comprehensive routine, these are the best products to deliver maximum results."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes
- Moisture Protecting Cleanser
- Elderberry Soothing Toner
- Vitamin C&E Treatment
- Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion
- Advanced Resurfacing Serum
- Daily Protection SPF 30
- Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum
- Redness Care Firming Serum
- Hydraboost Rescue Creme
- Total Eye Repair Creme
- Dual Enzyme Softening Peel
- Bio Calm Repair Masque
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Allantoin - calming and comforting to reduce sensitivity.
- Lactic Acid - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #5*
How to Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting calm, hydrated and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Moisture Protecting Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin calm and hydrated. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Vitamin C&E Treatment to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4.
Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Daily Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer is needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth and proceed with applying toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Soothing Toner.
- Step Three: On Sunday and Monday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Advanced Resurfacing Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Hydraboost Rescue Creme. (If your skin is not feeling particularly dry, you can skip using moisturizer since this serum has moisturizing properties.) By treating your skin for two nights with Advanced Resurfacing Serum, you are encouraging collagen production from within to smooth lines and wrinkles. After two nights, discontinue using Advanced Resurfacing Serum.
- Step Three: On Tuesday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Hydraboost Rescue Creme. By treating your skin with Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum, you are exfoliating to smooth wrinkles and reduce discoloration. After one night, discontinue using Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum. On Wednesday and Thursday night, apply a thin coat (dime-size amount) of Advanced Resurfacing Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Hydraboost Rescue Creme. After two nights, discontinue using Advanced Resurfacing Serum.
- Step Three: On Friday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Redness Care Firming Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Hydraboost Rescue Creme. Using this serum will deliver soothing, hydrating and age-defying ingredients. On Saturday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Hydraboost Rescue Creme. Note: With this evening serum routine, we realize that you may lose track along the way. No worries. To the best of your ability, try to use the Advanced Resurfacing Serum about 75% of the nights, or four to five nights a week, but just not all in a row. The reason why we suggest this method is because your skin responds better to a variety of ingredients, which will give it the best results. Using an exfoliating serum will remove dry skin cells and using a hydrating serum will deliver high-performance ingredients to repair the skin.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Hydraboost Rescue Creme to entire face.
Step Five: Pat a small amount of Total Eye Repair Creme under the eyes using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a layer of Dual Enzyme Softening Peel to clean, DAMP skin and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Use 1-3 times a month, or as needed. If you're using any of our exfoliating acid serums for three nights on, three nights off as recommended for your skin type, you would use the Dual Enzyme Softening Peel once or twice a month during the non-exfoliating nights.
- Step Two: After rinsing off Dual Enzyme Softening Peel, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Redness Care Firming Serum. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Bio Calm Repair Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!