Great for skin types:
The Complete Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 3
This 11 piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #3 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to get clearer and balanced skin with fewer clogged pores and visible blemishes.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $57.30.
"If you're ready to fully reset and feel like your skin could really benefit from a comprehensive routine, these are the best products to deliver maximum results."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes
- AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser
- Skin Recovery Lotion
- Night Time Spot Lotion
- Rapid Response Detox Toner
- Rapid Response Detox Cleanser
- Weightless Protection SPF 30
- BHA Clarifying Serum
- Skin Correcting Serum
- Vitamin C&E Treatment
- Total Eye Repair Creme
- Mint Buffing Beads
- Rapid Response Detox Masque
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to fade post-breakout scarring.
- Kaolin - mineral clay that absorbs and minimizes excess oiliness to prevent breakouts caused by travel, hormonal imbalances, increased exposure to traffic pollution, stress or any other occurrence that causes our oil glands to become overactive.
- Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application to discourage the formation fo blemishes.
- Bioecolia® (Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide) - prebiotic (fermented polysaccharide) that prevents the proliferation of harmful microorganisms and boosts the growth of beneficial ones. Simply put, prebiotics encourage our skin to produce more "good" bacteria that can help balance the skin and fight acne.
- Glycosaminoglycans - reduces redness and irritation.
- Willowherb Extract - soothes visible irritation.
- Mangosteen Peel Extract - natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #3*
How to Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting clear and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Rapid Response Detox Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Rapid Response Detox Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin coat (dime-size amount) of Vitamin C&E Treatment to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4.
Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Weightless Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer is needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with Rapid Response Detox Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Rapid Response Detox Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Rapid Response Detox Toner.
- Step Three: For three nights in a row, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of BHA Clarifying Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Skin Recovery Lotion. By treating your skin for three nights with BHA Clarifying Serum, you are exfoliating to smooth the skin and reduce acne-causing bacteria in the pores. After three nights, discontinue using BHA Clarifying Serum to give your skin a break from exfoliation.
- Step Three: For the next three nights, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Skin Recovery Lotion. Using this serum will deliver hydrating, age-defying ingredients. Alternate with the BHA Clarifying Serum, using each for three nights at a time.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Recovery Lotion to entire face.
- Step Five: Shake well, open top and dip a cotton swab into bottle. Dab Night Time Spot Lotion on blemish and leave on overnight. Use as needed. After every few uses, wipe the neck of the bottle with a damp towel to ensure the cap creates an airtight fit to prevent the product inside from drying out.
Step Six: Pat a small amount of Total Eye Repair Creme under the eyes using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Mint Buffing Beads to clean, damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Use Mint Buffing Beads once with this 3-step mini facial, and twice on its own; or 3 times a week, if you don’t perform the mini facial.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Rapid Response Detox Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Are these products tested on animals? No.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!