The Complete Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 7
Great for skin types:
- 7 ,
This collection provides the most advanced Renée Rouleau products your skin needs to reveal a smoother and brighter radiance with less visible discoloration, lines and wrinkles.
This 12 piece full-size collection for Skin Type #7 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to reveal incredibly smooth, healthier-looking and glowing skin with less visible wrinkles.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $68.70
This Collection Includes
- Moisture Protecting Cleanser
- Energy Boosting Toner
- Vitamin C&E Treatment
- Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion
- Weightless Protection SPF 30
- Pro Results Power Serum
- Advanced Resurfacing Serum
- Firm + Repair Overnight Serum
- Glow Enhancing Creme
- Total Eye Repair Creme
- Mint Buffing Beads
- Pure Radiance Creme Masque
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #7*
*These products are not included in the Complete Collection and must be ordered separately.
- Vitamin C - Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - stable vitamin C to deliver skin brightening antioxidants.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – helps absorb minerals more effectively leading to increased energy molecule production known as ATP.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration.
- Matrixl Synthe’6 (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38) - encourages tighter, firmer skin by strengthening chain links that hold skin layers together.
- Retinol - Microencapsulated Retinol - 0.4% (pure and bioactive) repairs visible damage while reducing the look of wrinkles and large pores.
How To Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to get glowing and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Moisture Protecting Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Energy Boosting Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin looking dewy. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Energy Boosting Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Vitamin C&E Treatment to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4.
- Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Weightless Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer should be needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth and proceed with applying toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Energy Boosting Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin dewy. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Energy Boosting Toner.
- Step Three: On Sunday and Monday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Advanced Resurfacing Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Glow Enhancing Creme. (If your skin is not feeling particularly dry, you can skip using moisturizer since this serum has moisturizing properties.) By treating your skin for two nights with Advanced Resurfacing Serum, you are encouraging collagen production from within to smooth lines and wrinkles. After two nights, discontinue using Advanced Resurfacing Serum.
- Step Three: On Tuesday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pro Results Power Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Glow Enhancing Creme. By treating your skin with Pro Results Power Serum, you are exfoliating to smooth wrinkles and reduce discoloration. After one night, discontinue using Pro Results Power Serum. On Wednesday and Thursday night, apply a thin coat (dime-size amount) of Advanced Resurfacing Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Glow Enhancing Creme. After two nights, discontinue using Advanced Resurfacing Serum.
- Step Three: On Friday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Firm + Repair Overnight Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Glow Enhancing Crème. Using this serum will deliver soothing, hydrating and age-defying ingredients. On Saturday night, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pro Results Power Serum to damp skin. Wait 60 seconds and apply Glow Enhancing Creme. Note: With this evening serum routine, we realize that you may lose track along the way. No worries. To the best of your ability, try to use the Advanced Resurfacing Serum about 75% of the nights, or four to five nights a week, but just not all in a row. The reason why we suggest this method is because your skin responds better to a variety of ingredients, which will give it the best results. Using an exfoliating serum will remove dry skin cells and using a hydrating serum will deliver high-performance ingredients to repair the skin.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Glow Enhancing Creme to entire face and neck.
- Step Five: Pat a small amount of Total Eye Repair Creme under the eyes using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Mint Buffing Beads to clean, damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Use Mint Buffing Beads once with this 3-step mini facial, and twice on its own; or 3 times a week, if you don’t perform the mini facial.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Firm + Repair Overnight Serum. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Pure Radiance Creme Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!