This three piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #8 will get your skin off to a great start so you can be on your way to smooth, healthy-looking and glowing skin with less visible sun spots, lines and wrinkles.
This Collection Includes
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
*These products are not included in the Basics Collection and must be ordered separately.
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable vitamin C to deliver skin brightening antioxidants.
- Lactic Acid - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration.
- Soybean Oil - Soy Phospholipids - enhance skin's natural brighteners.
- Niacinamide - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
How To Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning and applying a moisturizer is essential to get glowing and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with moisturizer.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Glow Enhancing Creme to entire face and neck.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth. Pat skin dry and proceed with next step.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pro Results Power Serum over entire face. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply moisturizer. To avoid getting too much exfoliation, use this serum only every other night. On the alternate nights, just apply moisturizer after cleansing.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Glow Enhancing Creme to entire face and neck.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!