FINAL SALE: Vitamin C Eye Brightener
Vitamin C Eye Brightener by Renée Rouleau is a high performance eye cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness due to lack of sleep, genetics, nose job (rhinoplasty), stress, allergies and climate. Active ingredients include anti-wrinkle vitamins, firming peptides, vessel-strengthening anti-inflammatories and soothing plant extracts. Skin illuminators are also added to visibly reduce dark circles while Haloxyl targets the problem by addressing the main reason for dark formation – insufficient enzyme detoxification process. The result? Brighter eyes with less visible darkness, puffiness and wrinkles by Renée Rouleau. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Vitamin C Eye Brightener in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau eye care treatments.
- Haloxyl 2% - a peptide to significantly reduce red and blue discoloration in the skin and increase skin density to better support the microvascular network that can lead to vessel fragility.
- Licorice Extract - reduces and puffiness that leads to premature skin aging and an appearance of dark circles.
- Vitamin C - time-released Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, delivers 50 times higher levels of l-ascorbic acid into the skin stimulating collagen and reducing pigmentation.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Lightweight and creamy, this product is white and has a crisp, refreshing scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin C Eye Brightener, pat a small amount under the eyes and lids using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning under makeup and evening.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In