Toning Cloths by Renée Rouleau is a skin accessory to reduce toner waste instead of using highly absorbent cotton balls or cotton pads. These economical, lint-free, fuzz-free cloths use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product, while feeling extremely soft and gentle on the skin. Toning Cloths are sold in a box made from 100% recycled paperboard. Toning cloths are the 'must have' companion to be used with your daily alcohol-free toner (view our collection of toners) and are beneficial for men who want to avoid cotton fuzz from traditional cotton balls. Toning Cloths are great as a multi-use product with eye makeup remover, nail polish remover or any liquid product.
Size: Approximately 125 cloths per box
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- For use with other liquid products like eye makeup remover and nail polish remover.
Feel / Smell / Look
These extremely soft cloths are economical, lint-free and fuzz-free and use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product. See a visual comparison of a Toning Cloth versus a cotton ball or a cotton pad.
How To Use
Apply your liquid product to these soft and gentle cloths. Everything that you would normally use with cotton balls or pads can now be used with our best-selling Toning Cloths.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- EPElizabeth P.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Oily, Aging, Clogged Pores, Acne Prone1 week agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Oily, Aging, Clogged Pores, Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing product
I use for so many purposes. Totally worth the higher cost. A definite must have at home, when traveling.
- DPDiane P.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Irritated, Red, Clogged Pores1 week agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Irritated, Red, Clogged PoresRated 1 out of 5 starsToning, Cloths
For all the wonderful products you have this is a complete disappointment, especially not worth the price. They are very thin and simply do not do a good job on anything.Renée Rouleau Skin Care28 seconds ago
Hey, Diane! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide feedback!
We're sorry the toning cloths did not meet your expectations. Although the folded cloths should be a similar thickness as a cotton round, they are far less absorbent, which is actually a good thing! Our toning cloths ensure less product is wasted being soaked into the cloth and more is deposited on the skin!
You're always welcome to return a product you aren't satisfied with, and you can find our instructions here > https://www.reneerouleau.com/pages/customer-care-return-policy
-The RR Customer Care Team 💙
- LBLiz B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Clogged Pores, Aging, Sensitive, Sun Damaged2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Clogged Pores, Aging, Sensitive, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsAll I USE
These are the only things I use with my toner! They are super gentle and do not absorb too much of the product! I find regular cotton balls are abrasive and also absorb half of the to er I put on them.
- NKnancy K.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging, Dry2 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for travel
As Renee suggested in one of her blogs, I use these for travel ….put in a small ziploc baggie and pour either my moisture toner or my eye make up remover onto them. They stay moist and usable for a week or more !
- KKkathleen k.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Tired3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best
These are so light, thin and durable. I've been using them for YEARS and have never had them ball up, lint, or tear. I cannot go back to cotton balls ever again. And I need to use only a few drops of toner on these as opposed to much more product on a cotton ball or pad. Win, win, win, win.